For Adults and Couples:
- Individual Psychotherapy (including Expressive Therapies)
- Couples Counseling
- Gottman’s Seven Principles (for Making Marriage Work) Program (Class)
- Small Group Self-care Retreats
For Parents and Families:
- Individual and Family Counseling
- Infant and Toddler Mental Health Services
- Gottman’s Bringing Baby Home Program (Class)
- In-Home Parent Education
- Parenting Classes
For Children And Adolescents:
If you as a parent are interested in bringing a child in to receive therapy services, it is important that you are prepared to come in for services as well. There are a limited number of presenting concerns where providing a child with individual treatment alone is likely to result in effective outcomes.
I meet initially with parents alone at the initial intake evaluation appointment where we discuss the potential therapies that may be useful to assist your child or adolescent. Ideally, I wish to meet with both parents prior to having any contact with the child. If your child resides in two separate households, I work to coordinate services with both and strive to have all parental figures engaged in the process, except when to do so may be detrimental to the child. It is critical for all parental figures to recognize that my role is to advocate for the best needs of the child.
- Expressive Therapies (including Play Therapy and Sandplay)
- Family Play Therapy and Filial Therapy
- Family Counseling
- Adoption and Attachment
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperacitivy Disorder
Classses, Groups and Retreats
No new classes or groups are currently scheduled. Information about past offerings can be found on my “Classes, Groups, and Retreats” page.